Share this Employee Engagement Course
EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION COURSE AIMSHow do you motivate employees? Train In A Day Training shows you how with this employee motivation training. This course reveals the keys to employee motivation in the workplace. Sharing proven principles and motivation techniques you will discover your employee motivation skills with our blended learning approach. Online training gives you control over your learning as you learn the key theories and principles of employee motivation whilst your skills are developed face-to-face with a management trainer.
It is important for a manager to understand how to get the best out of their team. This training course on motivating employees provides an opportunity for managers to expand their knowledge and acquire new skills which will assist in motivating their team to achieve optimum performance. You will return to work with having developed an understanding of:
- Recognise the benefits of a well motivated team.
- Understand the need to use different motivational techniques to accommodate individual needs.
- Identify the signs of de-motivation.
- Motivate staff through helping them to achieve tangible results.
PRE-COURSE EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION TRAININGThe online staff motivation module prepares employees for supplementary face-to-face training in employee engagement. Prior to your employee engagement training course, please view and reflect upon the following videos:
A Psychological Approach
- Herzberg’s Theory Of Motivation
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- The Two Models and Motivation
- The Carrot
- The Whip
- The Plant
Using Reinforcement Theory
- Behavior Modification in Four Steps
- Appropriate Uses in the Workplace
Using Expectancy Theory
- Understanding the Three Factors
- Using the Three Factors to Motivate in the Workplace
Personality’s Role in Motivation
- Identifying Your Personality Type
- Identifying Others’ Personality Type
- Motivators by Personality Type
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IN-HOUSEDuring our in-house classroom training, your employees will benefit from a training consultant facilitating over six hours of interactive face-to-face training in how to engage with employees. The in-house employee engagement training day will walk learners through these aims and outcomes:
• Understand why employee engagement is key to being a successful manager.
• Encourage managers to discover what how employees can feel engaged.
• Understand the actions successful managers take to foster employee engagement.
• Help managers feel engaged in their job and understand the impact it has on the quality of their output.
By the end of this employee engagement course, your learners will be able to:
• Describe the difference between a satisfied, a motivated and an engaged employee.
• Determine whether an employee’s satisfaction emanates from their job role, the company, or both.
• Build engagement through increasing employees’ sense of pride in both their role and the organisation.
• Discover what actions will build engagement with their employees.
• Understand the key behaviours that build employee engagement and their role as a manager in driving employee engagement.
Group exercises in how to drive employee engagement including fun elements to build employee engagement and explore key learning points.
What’s in It for Me?
Exercise: Employee Engagement and WII FM
Managers are introduced to the concept and importance of employee engagement and explore how employee engagement is key to their success as a leader.
Job or Organisation?
Exercise: Employee Engagement and Organisations
This exercise will enable managers to identify the key actions which make teams value the organisation they work for and are valued as employees.
Exercise: Engaging Managers
Participants are encouraged to explore their role, as managers, with respect to the output of their employees and the effectiveness of their team.
Building Employee Engagement
Exercise: Employee Engagement
Managers explore how it feels for employees’ to be highly-engaged in their roles and discover the difference it makes to how employees’ feel and the quality of their output.
MOBILE EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TRAININGYou’ll experience the benefits of your new employee engagement skills back in the normality of your workplace. This is when you will need to recall your training the most. Thankfully, we’ve an app for that. Your essential motivation models are accessible from your mobile in handy 60-seconds reminders. Delivered in an animated style with professional voice-overs you’re only ever a mobile phone or tablet away from a helpful ‘bite-sized’ recall of your employee motivation and engagement tutorials.
Share this Employee Engagement Course
YOUR TRAINERS FOR THIS EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT COURSE
Your facilitator for this training on motivation is Helen Hinds MCIPD. Helen Hinds writes and delivers employee motivation training courses to individuals and organisations within the UK and overseas. Helen is a recognised coach and a certified Myers-Briggs Practitioner. Helen is in high-demand for her motivation training and delivers energy, enthusiasm and expertise to this training course.
Caleb Storkey coaches both business owners and senior managers from both private and not-for-profit organisations. Caleb is a high-energy leader and team player who will inspire you on this motivation training course.
Caleb’s unique experiences in building teams from 3 – 60 strong offers valuable insights to be shared with you and your team.
As well as working with individuals and companies as a coach to help them grow, Caleb has a track record of delivering results by facilitating clear thinking and generating real action within your team.
Your team will be enthused by the contribution Caleb delivers in this employee motivation training course.[/column]
For further leadership and management development courses…