BENEFITS OF GOOGLE ADWORDS TRAINING
Discover how to rank on Google Page 1 whilst reducing your AdWords spend on this 1 day AdWords training course. Delegates will learn about key techniques to get the most out of Google AdWords, including the following areas…
- How to transform the cost-effectiveness of your marketing with Google AdWords
- Planning and structuring your AdWords campaigns
- Creating AdWords campaigns that reduce your bid prices
- Halve the cost of your bids with effective AdGroup structures
- How to monitor and track your PPC campaign effectiveness
- Discovering the keywords your customers use
- Selecting the best keywords and identifying those to avoid
- Google Keyword Tool and WordTracker
- Discover the price and volume of searches for your keywords
- Cost-effective keyword bids and bid strategy
- Why the top position isn’t the most cost-effective
- How you can win even when your competition is strong
- Top bidding secrets, tips and techniques to reduce your spend
- Winning adverts and how to write them
- The secret formula that can halve your AdWords spend
- Slicing, dicing and filtering out unwanted keywords and underperforming ads
- Expert tips they don’t teach at Google to increase your click through rate
- What landing pages are and how they can double, or treble your enquiry rates
- Your Google Quality score, why it’s critical and how to improve it
- Using split testing to continually improve your ad effectiveness
Anyone who wants to draw more customers to their business would greatly benefit from participating on this course. Whatever the size of your businesses, all delegates are guaranteed to learn practical techniques and tricks that will have a real and tangible impact upon your business.
This Google AdWords Training Course is structured so that delegates receive a strong element of practical activities and exercises to reinforce the theoretical content: the result is that learners will be equipped with the important knowledge and an understanding of the application of Google AdWords techniques.
Train In A Day have been writing and delivering Google training courses since 2004. Focused on sharing maximum knowledge and strategies to marketing professionals, this training course is high intensity and delivered by a Google Accredited Partner. More than point and clicks, our Google Partner will ensure your day is interactive and full of opportunities to ask questions and overcome your AdWords challenges.
GOOGLE ADWORDS TRAINING FEATURES
Documentation and evidence of your completion of this AdWords course and of 6 hours learning towards your CPD.
Professional organisations such as Chartered Institute of Marketing and Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development accept this learning towards your annual CPD requirement. Every attendee receives a certificate of completion at the end of the training.
We learn best in groups with interaction and engagement so we limit attendance to a maximum of 12 learners. This gives you engagement within a group with the personal attention you deserve.
When you enrol on this AdWords course you will receive a valuable course book including learning points and activities to work through to apply your learning, as well as the cheat sheets and mind maps described below. Train In A Day will have handbooks for each delegate professionally printed and bound, and delivered to your location.
YOUR GOOGLE ADWORDS TRAINERS
Carl is both an accredited Google AdWords practitioner and a Chartered Marketer of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and delivers a valuable pool of expertise to your Google AdWords training course.
YOUR GOOGLE ADWORDS COURSE OPTIONSOur unique approach to improving your ROI from Google AdWords campaigns begins with online video tutorials. Our informal aim with all our AdWords and PPC training is to halve your current spend whilst doubling your enquiries.
For those marketing professionals who would like to improve their Google AdWords skills we deliver your key tips and techniques online. Going forward, we offer motivated learners the ability to develop their social media skills in the classroom with a Google AdWords training class. A full 6 hours, your training day is hosted by an accredited Google AdWords practitioner who will work with you to analyse and improve your campaigns and ads.
Contact our digital marketing training consultants and let’s see how we can work together to reduce your AdWords spend and to improve your return on investment.
For more digital marketing courses…