Raise Your Team’s Effectiveness with Inhouse Training
Develop Highly Effective Managers and Leaders. We come to you. Bespoke inhouse training courses in Management and Leadership
Build Highly Productive Teams. Train in a Day helps smart firms boost productivity with efficient, cost-effective short in-house training courses.
Join hundreds of UK businesses who hire Train in a Day to improve management skills.
Managers learn how to deliver feedback effectively, handle difficult conversations, delegate to improve productivity and explore common management challenges. This onsite management training is suitable for teams of newly-promoted managers and managers who are yet to receive inhouse training.
Managers practice how to communicate their message effectively, different communication styles, and how to convey their message persuasively. This communication skills for managers course equips participants with the soft skills required to communicate effectively to team members.
Your managers will explore the benefits of teamwork, build their skills in managing teams effectively, understand how teams evolve, and solve problems that drive improvements in productivity. Managers at all levels, both new and experienced, will benefit from this bespoke teamwork training.
Inhouse Leadership Development Courses
Are you looking to release the leadership potential of your employees?
Research has shown that many UK employees fail to receive sufficient training in leadership skills. Such under-investment leaves potential locked within talented individuals and prevents improvements in team performance. Thankfully, core leadership skills can be acquired quickly and cost-effectively with suitable training and development.
Your team will explore leadership styles and discover their own leadership approach to solving problems. They’ll explore what good leadership looks like, how to motivate members of their team and coach them to improved performance. This leadership course is for employees who aspire to lead a team.
Your leaders will learn to improve employee engagement, enhance engagement with team members and build engagement across their team.
Why Inhouse Training?
To help your staff prepare for their inhouse training day, we send pre-learning materials to raise participants’ knowledge of the skills they’ll explore and prepare them for their inhouse training workshop.
In-house training course
Lower your training spend and raise your ROI with our efficient and cost-effective in-house training courses. Promote teamwork, build high-performing teams and improve productivity training highly-skilled managers inside your organisation.
Employees gain access to our library of management and leadership videos via our learning app. Our videos and summaries bring techniques and tips to your employees with the touch of their screen, promoting learning retention and improving your return on investment.
“This was the most engaging course I’ve ever experienced!”
Senior Manager, Brighton & Hove City Council
Your Inhouse Training Quotation
Courses Delivered via Inhouse Training
In house Training Benefits
Having Train in a Day facilitate a training course inhouse has a number of benefits to your organisation; both financial and practical. As an in-house training provider we help you…
- Lower training costs: It is often cost effective to have courses delivered at your office rather than your staff travelling to another site.
- No need to worry about travel arrangements: As an in-house training company, we handle travel and accommodation issues rather than your staff, freeing them up to enjoy the training course.
- Trainers talk your language: In order to make training relevant to your staff, we use examples and illustrations from your business sector and cut out the jargon to encourage easier learning.
- Team building: The cost savings associated with in-house training mean that more employees can participate on a course, which in turn means that in-house courses enjoy a positive atmosphere. In fact, engaging in group training and undertaking activities and discussions together can serve as a team-building exercise, strengthening the bonds between your employees and improving morale.
The combination of all of the above means that your organisation can enjoy the maximum return on your training investment with Train in a Day’s onsite training courses.
How Does Your Inhouse Training Work?
We deliver your management training program in three unique stages. As well as the classroom training, learners receive pre-learning online and learning reminders on their mobile phones.
1. Pre-learning – theories and introductions to prepare you for the main event
2. Classroom training – a full in house training day full of activities, role plays and team building games. Your facilitator manages the day, facilitates discussion and delivers your training, at your offices.
3. Post-learning – following your training day, you’ll have access to a wealth of management videos, all in a bite-sized 60 seconds format, to act as reminders when you need them most.