EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IN-HOUSEDuring our in-house classroom training, your employees will benefit from a training consultant facilitating over six hours of interactive face-to-face training in how to engage with employees. The in-house employee engagement training day will walk learners through these aims and outcomes:
• Understand why employee engagement is key to being a successful manager.
• Encourage managers to discover what how employees can feel engaged.
• Understand the actions successful managers take to foster employee engagement.
• Help managers feel engaged in their job and understand the impact it has on the quality of their output.
By the end of this employee engagement course, your learners will be able to:
• Describe the difference between a satisfied, a motivated and an engaged employee.
• Determine whether an employee’s satisfaction emanates from their job role, the company, or both.
• Build engagement through increasing employees’ sense of pride in both their role and the organisation.
• Discover what actions will build engagement with their employees.
• Understand the key behaviours that build employee engagement and their role as a manager in driving employee engagement.
Group exercises in how to drive employee engagement including fun elements to build employee engagement and explore key learning points.
What’s in It for Me?
Exercise: Employee Engagement and WII FM
Managers are introduced to the concept and importance of employee engagement and explore how employee engagement is key to their success as a leader.
Job or Organisation?
Exercise: Employee Engagement and Organisations
This exercise will enable managers to identify the key actions which make teams value the organisation they work for and are valued as employees.
Exercise: Engaging Managers
Participants are encouraged to explore their role, as managers, with respect to the output of their employees and the effectiveness of their team.
Building Employee Engagement
Exercise: Employee Engagement
Managers explore how it feels for employees’ to be highly-engaged in their roles and discover the difference it makes to how employees’ feel and the quality of their output.
Share this Employee Engagement Course
YOUR TRAINERS FOR THIS EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT COURSE
Your facilitator for this training on motivation is Helen Hinds MCIPD. Helen Hinds writes and delivers employee motivation training courses to individuals and organisations within the UK and overseas. Helen is a recognised coach and a certified Myers-Briggs Practitioner. Helen is in high-demand for her motivation training and delivers energy, enthusiasm and expertise to this training course.
Caleb Storkey coaches both business owners and senior managers from both private and not-for-profit organisations. Caleb is a high-energy leader and team player who will inspire you on this motivation training course.
Caleb’s unique experiences in building teams from 3 – 60 strong offers valuable insights to be shared with you and your team.
As well as working with individuals and companies as a coach to help them grow, Caleb has a track record of delivering results by facilitating clear thinking and generating real action within your team.
Your team will be enthused by the contribution Caleb delivers in this employee motivation training course.[/column]
For further leadership and management development courses…