Share this Project Management Training
IN-HOUSE PROJECT MANAGEMENTDuring our in-house classroom training, your employees will benefit from an expert trainer delivering six hours of engaging face-to-face training, role-plays and activities in how to manage projects. The in-house project management training day will focus your employees on the following aim and outcomes:
- Define projects, project management, and project managers
- Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables
- Create key project documents, including the statement of work, project planning worksheet, and project charter
- Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources
- Understand and use the work breakdown structure
- Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan
- Use planning tools, including the Gantt chart, network diagram, and RACI chart
- Who Is It For?
- Why This Course?
- SAMPLE: Project Management
- Project Management Handbook
- CPD Certificate
PROJECT MANAGEMENT GUIDEAs a delegate on this course you will receive a colour guide including a copy of the presentation and notes to work through and apply your learning as well as cheat sheets and mind maps.
Train in a Day will have a handbook for each delegate professionally printed and bound, and delivered by courier to your location.
Learners find that the project management guide works effectively as both a document of the learning and as an essential reference.
Share this Communication Skills Course
YOUR TRAINERS IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Caleb Storkey facilitates project management training to both private and not-for-profit organisations. Caleb is a high-energy leader and team player who shares his valuable experience in driving change and managing successful projects.
Caleb’s unique experiences in managing teams from 3 – 60 people offer valuable insights that can be shared with your learners. As well as working with individuals and companies as a coach to help them grow, Caleb has a track record of delivering results by facilitating clear thinking and generating real action.
Your team will be enthused by the contribution Caleb delivers in this project management course.