PRESENTING SKILLS IN-HOUSE
During your facilitator-led presentation skills training course, participants will explore how to deliver effective presentations with a clear understanding of how to prepare and structure dynamic presentations, and how to present effectively. A standard training day includes the following aims and outcomes:
• To ensure employees’ identify the necessary elements of an effective presentation
• To develop, through practice, their presenting skills
Following this presentation skills training, employees’ will be able to:
• Identify the elements to include and exclude to deliver effective presentations
• Be able to plan and structure presentations effectively
• Be mindful of, and make allowances for, your presentation venue
• Understand the role and purpose of visual aids in delivering an effective presentation
• Be able to present with confidence
Classroom exercises in presentation skills incorporating practical activities to practice presenting effectively and develop key learning points within the safety of an inhouse environment.
Summarise online learning
Game: Capturing Attention
Through this exercise, budding presenters will discover what listeners pay attention to with a check-list of powerful communication techniques.
Communicating With Power
Game: Prepare, Prepare, Prepare
This exercise will identify key techniques for planning and structuring effective presentations.
Managing Difficult Audiences
Exercise: Presentation Nightmare
This exercise will highlight tips and techniques for managing difficult audiences when presenting.
Presentation Venue Preparation
Exercise: Venue Manager: A training exercise to help presenters prepare effectively for their presentation.
Presentation Problems and Solutions
Exercise: Pitfalls and Trampolines: a group exercise to identify challenges to delivering an effective presentation and explore suitable solutions.
Exercise: It’s all in the timing!: Learners discover the importance of practice and preparation to when delivering effective presentations.